RAPPER RELEASES DEBUT ALBUM ONE SECOND AT A TIME TO MAXIMIZE STREAMS YOU THERE READING THIS CLICK NOW GO GO GO GO



Young and beloved rapper Yung Chins just recently rereleased released his debut album “Numbers Don’t Lie” to widespread critical acclaim, though his album was not reviewed favorably by audience members, not even landing on the Billboard Hot 100 Charts. Not one to be deterred, he reportedly “spent the next day chopping up his album into one-second songs.”


“I was just thinking, ya know” he drawled in an interview with star reporter Nathan Davis, “if y’all deluxe album trend can make Nav score a number one album than I’m clearly not playing this s**** right. So I decided to go bigger and better. F*** Lil Baby and Uzi and all them Lils, that bald music critic ain’t score them well at all. But I got a perfect 10/10, so y’all know my music good as all of thems.” Anthony Fantano, the supposed bald music critic and confirmed savior to musical criticism, declined to comment. “So now it’s clear that ma music ain’t the issue, it’s how my music was released. So imma do the deluxe trend one better, imma rerelease my entire album chopped to one-second songs. I mean the music quality and all that jazz ain’t gonna change, it’s just that there are now more songs on the album. Imm just tryna get that bread I put out good music and it ain’t pay off so now I gotta do this.”


And it worked. Yung Chins’ rereleased album shot up to Number 1 on all of the charts in the world, Billboard Top 100, Canadian Hot 100, Philippines Top 100, and more. The Billboard Top 100 reported an earned 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 album units sold and fans are loving the influx of music from Yung Chins.

“As a young artist, the best thing an artist can do is to put out more music,” reports Sachin, a self-proclaimed super fan of Yung Chins’ music. “In fact, an influx of music is so much better, especially in this streaming era. I don’t really care about lyrics or music or sound or anything, but just seeing those 1000 songs on his new album confirmed my love for him.” When asked to comment on how he felt about the album being a re-release, Sachin turned violent. “What do you mean it’s a re-release! I’ve never seen this album before! It’s a new album there are new songs, new cover art, new everything! No one can tell me otherwise!” Sachin stormed out of the studio and refused all further questions. 


Actual Footage of Sachin storming out

Yung Chins is now living the time of his life, reportedly buying Tesla and Facebook at the exact same time. “I mean this move turned out to be everything I ever wanted,” he smirks while clutching 24 Oscar Awards during a Zoom Interview. “I became the richest man in the world and they already said they gonna give me all the Oscars. I ain’t even performed or put out a music video yet and they already giving me all the Oscars, mailed em over today.”


Next up, Yung Chins plans on revolutionizing the media industry, reportedly working on releasing a one-second music video series on YouTube. “Imma put an ad before, in the middle, and after the video. You gonna watch 3x more ads than my actual video. People might woof but that ain’t matter I’m getting the bag.”


Yung Chins’ re-released released debut album, “Numbers Don’t Lie” was released Friday. Go stream on Spotify now. Follow his YouTube Channel.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Analysis of A Diss Track

POV of For Free? (Interlude)

How do relationships with parents shape their children’s personality?