class





I want an AP class that requires no effort at all. I want an AP class where I can walk in and use my phall hour, I want an AP class that is flexible and plans around my schedule. I want an AP class where I can have fun, talk to my friends, and be as loud as possible with no repercussions, I want an AP class where I can relax and unwind from the stress of my classes and nap if possible. I want an AP class where my friends can visit whenever they want. I want an AP class where everyone else will be jealous of my grade because I put in no effort and got 100%. I want an AP class that gives no homework, tests or quizzes because I’m just a natural at this subject, after all, I was pretty good in middle school. I want an AP class that colleges consider hard to get in A in, but of course, I have to be the only one in my class with an A. I want an AP class that I can easily get a 5 in because nothing lower than a 5 is going to be acceptable for college. I want an AP class that will give me a 5.0 GPA. My AP class might have some hard concepts, but they won’t be for a grade, of course. I want an AP class where my grade is above 100%, and I keep getting extra credit upon extra credit. I want an AP class that will give my parents pride whenever they talk about how I’m doing in school. The teacher in my AP class will have a really tough time adhering to all of these rules, but that’s the whole sacrifice of a teacher, isn’t it?


Comments

  1. haha, this is so relatable!! I mean, who wouldn’t want an AP class that does all this, right? I love this connection to Brady's essay and this just places more emphasis on the fact that it's impossible to meet all the "standards" a wife must meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Megan, this was so funny! Imagine having such a class. Great imitation of Judy Brady's style of repeatedly using the words I want. I also really liked how you made sure to make your expectations from an ap class more and more unrealistic as you got further into the piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Analysis of A Diss Track

POV of For Free? (Interlude)

How do relationships with parents shape their children’s personality?